Friday, January 23, 2009

Inaugural Poem Response

I think that the title "Praise Song for the Day", means that is going to be a change because Barack Obama is going to be the next president. For example, the world is going to change. This poem is significant because now the world is going to have a big change. For example, economics is going to go down and everybody is going to be treated right.
The poem make me feel good and excited because the words of the poem opened my heart and it also teaches me of everyday life. For example, according to the article says " A woman and her son wait for the bus. A farmer coinsiders the changing sky. A teacher says, take out you pencil. Begin. This are example of the everyday life.
The phrase that I liked was "Praise the song for struggle, praise song for the day. I think that thee used this words in the poem because they want you to know that the world has change. For example, the phrase praise song for the day means that the world has change.
This poem relates to Barack Obama because he is the next president that is going to change the world. The poem reminds me of when somebody treated my aunt bad and then some people were protecting her.

No comments: